Monday, March 2, 2009

More hospital pics

Emily finally came on February 23rd! She came very quickly and I only got an epidural to push- not something I would recommend! She weighed 8lbs 4 oz and was 21 in long. She is slightly bigger than Rachel was but not by very much. Her middle name is Helen after Michael's grandmother and we really liked the name Emily for the first name. I know it's taken me a while to post more pics but we've been a little busy. We didn't have a ton of pics in the hospital because we were only there a day. We got the choice to be discharged early and since the 24th was my birthday we decided to go home the day after she was born. It was a change for us to have our family close by for the birth. Everyone came shortly after she was born and it was really nice for us. Rachel got to hang out with GJ and papa while we were in the hospital and she loved it!







No comments:

Post a Comment