Friday, August 7, 2009

At Clinic

These are some pics I took of the girls at clinic. I take them in the stroller because Em has a bed to roll around in and it's Rachel's safe spot where she doesn't get owies!

This is Rachel's nurse Courtney and Rachel loves her. Unfortunately she's leaving the clinic to go work for a school. Rachel is really going to miss her. When we pull into the hospital parking lot she always tells me, "Courtney owie" and shows me her finger. Courtney is the one that does her finger pokes to check blood counts and anything else she needs done. Despite all that she loves Courtney so she's going to miss her. She asks me about Courtney at least once a day. I've been explaining to Rach that she's leaving so now she walks around telling me "Courtney bye bye". She doesn't look happy in the picture because usually when Courtney holds her she has a needle too.

Eating her sucker after vitals check

Em is a good sport about all of the appointments her sister has- this week she had 7!! She either hangs in the stroller at doctor's visits or rolls around on a blanket with me in the waiting room at therapy.

2 comments:

  1. Amy you are one strong great Mother! I admire you so much! you and Anna both!! christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feels so sorry for little Rach having to go through all this too. She will be one tuff kid someday! c.c.

    ReplyDelete