Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Emily's going to be a big sister! :)

Michael and I decided that we didn't want to wait very long to have another child. It has definitely been hard going back to one. Since he's leaving next week for an entire year, we couldn't wait long to try. I am happy to announce that I am 10 weeks pregnant and so far everything looks good. I can't believe that we are having our 3rd child! I really wish that we could have seen all 3 of them together. :( We are really excited about this one and just really hope and pray that we can have a healthy one. The baby is due Dec. 27th so Christmas will be a little busy this year! I think the distraction is going to be much needed during the holiday season. Michael will still be in the UAE, no he can't come home for the birth. :( Anna and mom are going to have to coach me through it all so I know I won't be alone. If anything, I'll have more family present at this one's birth than at the other two! Everyone just please pray that everything continues to go well with the baby.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What GREAT news! Yes, prayers will be said for this precious miracle to be 100% healthy! Emily is going to be a great big sister and they both have a precious guardian angel watching over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy :)
    We are all soooooo excited for yall!!!
    Love your OPT Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Will be praying for Michael's year to go quickly and that your pregnancy journey will give you a peace that passes understanding... God Bless You!!!

    ReplyDelete