Saturday, July 3, 2010

Crazy June!!!

I've been negligent of the blog lately and all I can say is it's been crazy! We went to Panama City over Memorial weekend, Michael left on June 9th, I went to Rome with my mother for a week, and now I'm in Kansas visiting my brother and sister in law. I have posted a lot of pics tonight and have a lot more to post.

Michael is now in the United Arab Emirates for a year. :( He seems to be adjusting well to his work schedule and new place. We get to talk almost everyday on skype and that makes it a lot easier. He got to play peek a boo with Emily and she likes to blow him kisses and say hi. It's really cute watching her interact with him. We celebrated our 6th anniversary on the 26th. It was hard to be apart for it. We'll have to make up for it next year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I'm getting all caught up on your blog!! I love the Emily Dickinson quote, beautiful and oh so true. Got to see all the picts from Rome, wow what a trip!
    Love, Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! It was so great to see you guys in New Braunfels! I was so happy to run into you! I can't believe how big Emily has gotten! Hope that you are doing well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete