Monday, August 2, 2010

And the baby is....

I had an ultrasound today to check on the baby and find out what we're having. I found out we're having another girl!! :) I was very excited and Michael was too. Everyone seemed to think he was rooting for a boy but he really didn't care and couldn't be happier getting another daughter. I was really hoping for another girl so that Emily has a sister she can grow up with. It's been 6 months since we lost Rachel and some days are still very hard so we really needed this news to have something to look forward to. I think that Emily will be a great big sister. She loves to be around kids, even strangers! She seems really lonely when it's just her and I like to think that's because she knows she's not suppose to be an only child. She likes to feed her dolls and push them in the doll stroller. She and her cousin Callie both like to be little mamas so this baby will be well taken care of! I just hope she doesn't mind sharing her mommy since it's just going to be me for the first 6 months of the baby's life.



I'm not sure what this view is but hopefully she looks less like a monkey in person!

Profile view

2 comments: