Monday, January 10, 2011

Krug Christmas

We celebrated Christmas Eve at my parents' house. It gets pretty chaotic with the kids. I'm starting to understand why we always had to spend Christmas in the basement with our cousins growing up- it gets very noisy and messy with all the kids! The kids got way too many presents but had fun playing with each other's toys. Mom even got them all stockings and filled them up. Next year I think we're going to have to draw names because each of the kids got around 10 presents! Michael was able to join us for each of the Christmas get-togethers via skype. We mailed his presents to him so he opened them with us and got to watch Em open hers. She loved showing him everything she got.


Showing daddy her present


Hanging in their Christmas PJs. Emily loves her "froty"
pjs and wants to wear them every night!

Bryson was confused that it wasn't his dad on the laptop!



Uncle Shane likes to hold the new baby at Christmas- it's become a tradition!



These 2 like to fight over Allie. Emily always tells Callie that it's her baby.












1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see I am not the only "snowmanaholic"! I love all the pj's, I did the same for Courtney and Jordan. Jordan and Emily both have the same snowman stocking at grandma's house too. The one for Rachel is adorable I love it. Looks like a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete