Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cassie & Mark's Wedding

My cousin Cassie got married back in June. We had to travel to Iowa for the wedding so Allison had a special weekend with Michael's parents. We were very honored that they asked Emily to be one of the flower girls. The other flower girl was Callie so the two of them had a blast! It was a beautiful wedding and I really enjoyed catching up with my Krug cousins.

The Rehearsal
Tyler just loves these girls. Emily loves to give him a hard time!

These two can convince anyone to give them anything!

Emily got a Vera Bradley bag and she carries it everywhere!


Grandpa Dutch even had a great time!

Wedding Prep
We got the girls hair done. I totally felt like one of those moms on Toddlers & Tiaras and I can't say I want to do that again! It was so hard to keep their hair fixed until the wedding!! The girls loved it and thought they looked like princesses. :)






I was telling Callie to get up so she covered her ears! Ugh!

Cameron tried to keep them under control- good luck!

The Reception
These 2 love a good party. What worries me is that they love to be in the middle of a good party. Not looking forward to the teenage years!



The happy couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment