Saturday, October 29, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa came to visit

Michael was at a class in Alabama for 6 weeks starting at the beginning of September. So to help pass the time, my parents came to visit for a weekend. We had a pretty busy time! We spent Saturday at the Royal Gorge in Canon City. There is a train ride that goes underneath the bridge and through the gorge. The kids loved it! The adults had a great time too. On Sunday, we travelled a couple hours north to Fort Collins to visit my aunt Nancy and her family. We got to see my cousin, McKenzie, play soccer and that was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't have pics of that because my camera was dead. :( Hopefully we'll get another chance to see her play. I think mom and dad enjoyed themselves driving around Colorado!












No comments:

Post a Comment