Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Adventures in Potty Training

We have been waiting a long time to have a kid graduate from diapers. I tried hard to get Rachel potty trained but I would quit whenever she didn't feel well. She pretty much guided that whole process. When it came time to train Emily,I thought it would be very easy. I forgot to take into account how stubborn Em can be!! She fought me for months. She can hold it like no little kid can! The girl has a 10 gallon bladder and she could spend all day on the potty drinking juice and not have to pee. She would wait for me to put a diaper on her to go somewhere and instantly go potty- very frustrating! After several months, we have finally had success! It has been a long 5 years changing diapers but we finally have one kid potty trained- yeah!! :)


Emily got a present for finally making it through 2 days without an accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment