Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Rachel News

The 3 doses of chemo last week have really gotten to Rach. She has been so sick from it that she lost a pound and a half. She definitely didn't have it to lose!! She's down to 19 lbs. and she's very tall so that's not a good weight for her. I had to bring her back to the hospital yesterday because I was worried about dehydration and she stayed last night to get fluids. Today she's doing much better and she has only vomitted once so hopefully she'll get to go home. Tomorrow is her clinic visit so we'll be back tomorrow morning to check her blood counts and make sure she doesn't need anything. I feel like we should just leave an overnight bag at the hospital!! Overall, her spirits are great and you wouldn't know she was sick the way she was jumping on the bed this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    Our school, CHMS, has organized a team this year. I, of course, will be there. If you are in need of anyone to do some walking for you, just let me know. I would be happy to help. With love and prayers,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete