Wednesday, February 11, 2009

38 weeks and ready for the baby!

Michael took this picture of me last week. We had to go to the hospital to try and turn the baby because she was in a breech position at 36 weeks. They got me prepared for the procedure and then they did a sonogram that determined the baby had turned herself- thank God! :) I was not looking forward to having the doctors pushing on my stomach to try and flip the baby. I am now half way through the 38th week and so ready to not be pregnant anymore! Because the baby turned we don't need a cesarean section so now it's up to her when she wants to come out. I am due on the 20th but I'm really hoping to not make it to that date. We have been trying hard to prepare Rach for being a big sister but I don't think she'll understand until the baby's here. She still tells us that the nursery is Callie's room because she's seen Callie in the crib the most since she got her big girl bed. I asked her the other day if she was ready for her sister and she told me, "sister no" as she thought about it- the first few weeks should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment