Sunday, January 24, 2010

Final Farewell

We are having a celebration of Rachel's life this Thursday and Friday in New Braunfels. The visitation & rosary will be at Sts. Peter & Paul Thursday night at 5:30 with the rosary starting at 7. The funeral service will be at 2 pm on Friday also at Sts. Peter & Paul. We want this to be a joyful event for Rachel and it would mean a lot to have the support of family and friends present.

If you're traveling from out of town you can call the following number to get discounted airfare and lodging: 1-800-224-4177 the funeral home is Zoeller and they gave us the number 4188 for proof of discount.

5 comments:

  1. Amy and Michael
    People at Everitt Middle School would like to do something in Rachel's memory. Is there an organization or something we could donate to?
    Everyone is deeply touched by Rachel's passing and our prayers are with you all
    margot gall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I so wish I could come. my heart goes out to you this week. christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you guys have a place were we can make donations on behalf of/in memory of Rachel.

    Constant Prayers,
    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came home from attending the Rosary. It was a beautiful service and an amazing testiment to the strong faith of your family.
    Rachel was one lucky little angel to have had the Krugs and Jost as her family. God bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy and Michael,
    My heart hurts for you. I was reading the New Braunfels paper when I saw Rachel's name. I found your blog with a google search. I knew I knew her name. I knew I had been praying for her many months ago with my church. I went and got my prayer box and their I found her card...Baby granddaughter of Penny and Malford. So from someone who has never met any of you, know you have my continued prayer: I pray that the Lord will fill the hole in your hearts one day at a time with His Holy Love. God's love and mine, Amber Johanson

    ReplyDelete