Monday, February 15, 2010

Emily's First Valentine's Day

Emily celebrated her first Valentine's Day yesterday. It's one of my favorite holidays so I always made it special for Rachel and tried to do the same for Emily. She got a few presents from us, her grandparents, and aunts and uncles (just a little spoiled). But I think her favorite was going to the park to ride the train and feed the ducks. It's the most engaged she's been for all of it. We really enjoyed watching her have so much fun. She would've loved the swings and slides but our trip was cut short by the rain.











"Papa, where's the train?"




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious, she is a little doll, glad to see she is enjoying herself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy & Michael,

    I am so proud of the both of you. Your strength amazes me. Emily is so very lucky to have you both. You are able to carry on, and share with Emily the places that Rachel loved and that I am sure hold many dear memories for your family. I am amazed at the both of you. I hope one day.... we are able to meet in person.

    Misti Dunlap

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice pics amy. Emily is such a little doll. you and mike are great parents! christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, Emily is seriously your twin! I can't believe how much she looks like you. Super cute!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete