Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Making Cupcakes

Since Emily's birthday was such a cold day we decided that we needed an indoor project for the kids. I baked some cupcakes, "tuptakes" to Callie, and we let the kids decorate some of them. It worked really well and we were pleased with how they turned out. The kids had a blast doing it if you can't tell from the pictures!




Emily was more interested in eating it!











I look ridiculous in this picture but I had to show Cade how to do it about 5 times before he figured out what we wanted. I was so excited when he put the M&M on the cupcake. He can learn it just takes some patience! :)


He put 2 of the M&Ms on the cupcake!



Callie did awesome with it but she wanted to eat all the M&Ms. We finally had to switch to sprinkles.







Why can't I have more M&Ms?

Look who found the food coloring when she was cut off from the M&Ms! Talk about a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment