Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day we went to Six Flags with our friends Amber, Robbie, & their son Ashton. I wanted to try and enjoy the day so we decided to do something that didn't make us miss Rachel so much that we couldn't. Rachel didn't like six flags when we went so we thought Emily might enjoy it and we needed that. Emily loved the rides and gave me a very good mother's day. I missed Rachel all day and I realized that no matter how many kids I have I will never get to celebrate another mother's day with the child who made me a mother or with all of my children. I miss Rach so much and I really felt her missing that day.













2 comments:

  1. Michael is such a big kid! I can tell he loved that em loved the rides. When I rode the roller coaster with him I couldn't help but laugh that he had his 4 foot long arms way up in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been so busy I am just catching up again. Love your blog and love your thoughts. makes me sad and I do understand how you feel. christa

    ReplyDelete