Thursday, May 20, 2010

We Moved!

I have been missing from the blog for the last few weeks because we've been moving! We moved to New Braunfels to be closer to family. Michael is leaving on June 9th for a year long deployment to the UAE. He'll be living about an hour from Dubai. It will be a hard year for all of us but we have lots of support and help from family. Emily likes her new place because all of her toys are on the same floor now. No more stairs!


Emily tried to help me unpack things that I was packing. The stairs became her dumping ground!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck on getting settled in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First pic of em on this post is hilarious. Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emily is such a beautiful little girl Amy! You two will have to really hold tight to each other. I feel so sorry for you having Michael leave. :( I will pray for your baby. ♥ c.c

    ReplyDelete