Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Allison's Baptism

We baptized Allison while Michael was home. She wore Rachel's baptism gown. I really wanted to do something that day to remember Rachel and I thought it was a nice tribute to her that she wore her big sister's gown. As usual, the older kids had a hard time sitting through it but Fr. Tony is great with the kids and he tried to include them as much as possible.

My grandparents were visiting from Iowa.
 It was a nice treat to have them here for the event.

Callie & Em have to take dolls with them everywhere they go &
then they take care of them together. They are such little mamas.



My brother Tyler & Michael's sister Becky are Allison's godparents





The kids really like Fr. Tony & he seems to enjoy them too!


Cade loves Allison & wants to kiss and hug her all the time. :)
Michael's Family
Super Godfather!!
My family
So far, the only family photo of the 4 of us

No comments:

Post a Comment